Translucent Substratum Theme v4.24 paid Apk at andropark.info, Translucent Substratum Theme is designed to run best on stock Nougat, Oreo, the Galaxy S9 running Oreo 8.0, and the S7 running Oreo only!! Anything else please be careful!! Will also run well on most custom ROMs !! Please read the full description before purchasing or leaving a bad review, and if you have any problems or questions, email me [email protected] and I WILL get back to you and help! For Android Pie follow these directions to install if you are unsure about ANYTHING email me first, I will get back to you! THIS IS NEW SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND BE CAREFUL!! ALSO, YOU MUST BE ROOTED
1. Use only Substratum version 1001 and above and be rooted, all others will not work for Android Pie. If you do not have that version go to apkmirror.com and it is there.
2. Open Translucent Substratum theme and choose Android Pie in the top drop-down section and build & enable the Android System overlay only! In the Android System section, you can choose your primary and accent colors and also choose if you want the Always On Display Oreo in the Select Additional Options drop-down menu, however, it will use a lot more battery! DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER OPTIONS IN THE ANDROID SYSTEM SECTION!!! DO NOT BUILD AND ENABLE ANY OTHER APP OVERLAYS AT THIS POINT OTHER THAN THE SYSTEMUI AS DESCRIBED BELOW!
3. While still in the Android Pie category, scroll down to the system overlay and build&enable. In this section, you can ONLY choose the Android P Right Clock option if you would like. DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER OPTIONS IN THE SYSTEMUI SECTION!!!
4. Reboot your device
5. Open Translucent Substratum again and go to Manager Section and select all overlays and enable them.
6. Go back into Translucent Substratum and choose Oreo Stock in the top drop-down section of the theme and build & enable all other app overlays DO NOT TOUCH Android System or any Systemui overlays at all!!! If you do it will boot loop!
7. Reboot your device again then go back into Translucent Substratum again and go to Manager Section and select all overlays and enable
If an app overlay looks like it themes but doesn’t disable then enable it again. This has only been tested on Pixel devices as well as Moto G5 Plus running the ported version of Android P.